We were approached by Senior Partners in the London office to plan and deliver an all encompassing cycling training programme to ensure their 20 rider strong team of solicitors and clients were in as good shape as possible to complete stages of the Tour de Force. We researched their event and presented our plan to the team and guests in London and via live link-up to their Hong Kong office, and secured the contract.
We devised a 5 month coaching programme in which we provided;
- 1-2-1 rider profiling, lifestyle audit and goal setting interviews
- weekly training plans taking very heavy work commitments into account and provided unlimited coach feedback two days of closed circuit skills and technique group training sessions with bike set-up in London
- a hilly 5 day cycling training camp in Mallorca focusing on descending and cornering technique
- gym sessions using the latest British Cycling performance warm ups and indoor bike training
- Riding with the group to monitor their progress and support them in London based Sportives
- monthly face to face interviews with all riders in the London office
- and finally a 5 day mountain training camp in the Pyrenees to prepare for their challenge a few weeks later
The relationship has grown off the back of this work and Linklaters commissioned us to design some branded events, including a London to Brighton staff event, a four day challenge in the Scottish Highlands for 30 valued clients and introducers, and a three day charity event in 2014 following the Tour de France stages in England. They have nominated us for an bike industry award for coaching services which makes us very happy!
If the above interests you as a business or charity seeking ways to motivate and reward staff or build stronger lasting emotional bonds with your customers then get in touch – we have lots of ideas which could help you.