Owned and run by GB performance coaches.
Service Course have been internationally recognised for inspiring customers with their life-long passion for cycling and their extensive coaching and racing background in the sport.
Performance coach Brynley Davies and his professional support team of pro riders, physios and mechanics; plan, organise and deliver every Corporate Cycling Event and Training Camp. Service Course have a strong team ethos and a passion for providing exceptional customer service. Don't just take our word for it, check out our Reviews page.
- Scotland U19 National Endurance Coach and 2014 Commonwealth Games Assistant Endurance Coach
- Youth and Junior National selector, coach and team manager in UK and International competition
- Performance level coach from 2007, Scottish Cycling Coach of the Year 2010
- British Cycling Level 3 Road and Track qualified coach
- Road race organiser, raced amateur View LinkedIn profile
- Professional cycling mechanics, physios and ride guides
- Legends of the sport riding every day, including World Champions, Tour de France winners and current pros
- Every single team member has a history in the sport – we are not simply an ‘events’ team doing cycling