Owned and run by GB performance coaches. #WeAreCycling
Service Course have been Internationally recognised for inspiring customers with their life-long passion for cycling and their extensive coaching and racing background in the sport.
GB performance coaches Brynley Davies and Mark McKay plan, organise and deliver every corporate cycling event and luxury road cycling tour with their professional support team of pro riders, physios and mechanics from the sport of cycling, all with years of International experience. Service Course have a strong team ethos and a passion for providing exceptional customer service.
- Scotland U19 National Endurance Coach and 2014 Commonwealth Games Assistant Endurance Coach
- Youth and Junior National selector, coach and team manager in UK and International competition
- Performance level coach from 2007, Scottish Cycling Coach of the Year 2010
- British Cycling Level 3 Road and Track qualified coach
- Road race organiser, raced amateur View LinkedIn profile
- Scotland National Endurance Coach, with a successful 2014 Commonwealth Games
- 10 year professional racing cyclist (1989-1999) representing GB at World Championships, Star Trophy Winner.
- GB Triathlon Olympic Programme 2005-2008 (cycling coach to the Brownlee Brothers for Beijing Olympics)
- 5 years Performance Coach for the Great Britain Cycling Team
- Stage race organiser, and operator of a cycling training camp in the Pyrenees for four years
The Service Course Team
- Professional cycling mechanics, physios, soigneurs and ride guides
- Legends of the sport riding every day, including World Champions, Tour de France winners and current Pros
- Every single team member has a history in the sport – we are not an ‘events’ team doing cycling